- Janna Coomans, In Pursuit of a Healthy City: Sanitation and the Common Good in the Late Medieval Low Countries (2013-2018)
- Rianne Hermans, The Integration of Latin cults in Roman Religion: Memory, Cult Practice and the Construction of Religious Identity (2011-2015)
- Martje aan de Kerk, Madness and the city. Interactions between the mad, their families and urban society in the Dutch Republic,1600-1798 (2014-2018)
- Sanne Klaver, The social and public life of elite women in Syrian cities under Roman rule during the first three centuries CE (2013-2017).
- Merel Klein, Tussen burger en bestuur. Briefwisselingen over de stedelijke omgeving in negentiende-eeuws Amsterdam (2008-2013).
Enno Maessen, Istanbul’s contested imaginings: Beyoğlu’s history and space in the identity politics of sociocultural groups, 1950-2014 (2014-2018).
Tymen Peverelli, The town as fatherland. The dynamics of urban and national identities in the Netherlands and Belgium, 1815-1914 (2014-2018)
- Marianne Ritsema van Eck, The Franciscans of Mount Zion in Jerusalem and the Representation of the Holy Land (1333-1516): The Power of the Visual (2012-2016)